Wednesday 15 February 2012

Day of Love

Yes yesterday was Valentines Day aka. Lovers Day as I like to call it.  Kevin and I however do not celebrate Lovers Day on the 14th we celebrate it on the 13th as that is the day that he proposed to me (last year).  I quite like this new tradition of spending February 13th just the two of us at home (much like other nights just with a little extra effort put into telling each other how special the other one is and putting on a little extra makeup :) ) I love an excuse to dress up!


I spent the day in the kitchen making these delicious Black Forest Cupcakes - they were a lot of work as there are many steps however they were worth every second!  I sent them to work with Kev for the boys the next day so I didn't have to eat them for the next week
http://gracessweetlife.com/2010/07/martha-stewarts-black-forest-cupcakes/




How did everyone else celebrate Lovers Day? I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment