Wednesday 5 February 2014

Random Wednesday

Hello and Happy Wednesday! 

Today I feel like posting some random things that are going on in my life or my friends lives that I'm excited about!

1. Royal Canoe has been nominated for a Juno award for Alternative Album of the Year! Way to go guys - well deserved!!



















2. So excited for the 2014 Winter Olympics! Cannot wait to watch Megan Imrie race her heart out and represent Canada and our community of Falcon Lake. Go Megan and all Canadian athletes!






































3. CBC's Q coming to Winnipeg on March 27th! Attending a live taping of my favorite radio program has been on my 'Life List' for a while now! I know I know what 26 year old wishes to attend a live taping of a radio show? I'm a nerd and I love Jian Ghomeshi.

4. Girls… Does any one else watch the HBO show girls? I was really into it for a while but the latest episodes have been boring and annoying to me. Hannah is starting to really bother me! Anyway I will likely continue watching in case it gets better… Downton Abbey on the other hand..oh my goodness! Love that show and will never get sick of it.

5. My dog is 5 today! I can't believe Kona is 5 already. Here are some cute pictures of when he was a wee little puppy.



Kona's 1st Birthday - Yes we bought birthday hats

The day we picked him out at the farm






















































































6. I'm trying to read more books this year! I've already finished two. 'The Help' and 'Half Blood Blues'. I am going to read all 5 of this years Canada Reads books along with my sister and Mom.

7. New Workout - I have started a new workout and am loving it! It's called T 25 and it is 5 days a week, 25 minutes per day of intense workout using just your own body weight (you advance to using weights after 5 weeks).  I am feeling so great - a lot stronger and more toned already and I'm only half way through week 3 of the 10 week program! I have been doing it every morning with my friend Sharon - it's great to have a workout buddy that you are accountable to.

8. I'm going to be an Auntie in less then 4 months!! I am sooo excited :)

Okay I'm off to clean my house and bake now! 

Danielle

1 comment:

  1. I just heard about Royal Canoe's Juno nomination!! Sooo exciting!!!

    And those pics of Kona as a puppy…doesn't seem like it was that long ago…

    Hope you're well! We should try and figure out the Hermano's dinner sometime soon. :)

    Lisa.

    ReplyDelete