Sunday 8 December 2013

Winter Fashion

Well it officially feels like winter time here in Manitoba! We woke up to -28 on the thermometer this morning.  Thankfully I took these photos outside last week when it was a little warmer.  Kevin's off playing at an outdoor hockey tournament today…can you say burrr? I'm content to be at home by my warm fire today: blogging, organizing my house, listening to Christmas music, baking, cooking and watching too many episodes of 'Suits' on Netflix.

Here is my first attempt at an outdoor Manitoba winter outfit post.  I could use a tripod and a remote shutter release for Christmas to make my life a little easier.





























Jacket (old) - Vero Moda 
Headband - Target 
Necklace - Joe Fresh
Belt - Target


Danielle


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Great pics! A tripod really made my life a lot easier when taking outfit photos. even without a remote - I just the delay function on the camera to take 10 pics at a time.

    Lisa.

    ReplyDelete