Tuesday 3 January 2012

New Year new beginnings!!

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday season. I sure did! I love the start of a new year because it is a time to reflect on life and make positive changes for the future.
A few of my 2012 goals I wanted to share:
1-Plant a vegetable garden in my yard
2-Experiment with bread making (I've already been making homemade pizza dough and cinnamon buns). I would love to stop buying bread from the store all together
3-Focus on my Arbonne business and become an Area Manager by May 2012
4-Focus on my health as much as possible- healthly choices make all the difference
5-Marry the man of my dreams (5 months 6 days and counting :) )

I wish everyone a fabulous first week of 2012- May this be the best year yet!!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment