Sunday 8 January 2012

New Year new blog ideas

Hello Friends
So I have been slacking on my blog posts lately as life has been busy! However I have been coming up with some great ideas for my blog (I come up with my best ideas when I'm busy!)  
Since my blog represents my life and I am a pretty organized person I want to organize my posts a little bit.  


Weekly Posts
*Favorite quote, word or inspirational sayings for the week
*Recipes and random cooking/baking fun from my kitchen to yours (with pictures of course!)
*My top photograph from the week - I love taking pictures and want to share my top photo of the week
*Weekly Fashion Inspiration - Person, style trend, item of clothing that is currently inspiring me


Monthly Posts
*I have decided that I am reading 1 book per month this year so I will be doing a monthly book review
*Monthly house projects or crafts that I'm working on


Random Posts
*I will of course still have my completely random posts as I am a organized yet random person :)


Random things on my mind right now include: My girls grip to NYC in 3 days!!!, x-country skiing, travel and honeymoon planning, wedding details (5 months and counting), setting business goals for the year, home renovation planning....wait a minute this list is never ending!!





Bye for now (Dreaming of NYC)

No comments:

Post a Comment